Lets get you started on the journey towards your career in massage therapy! We are excited to share the knowledge we have accumulated over the last 15 years and look forward to helping you learn the most you can in the wonderful field.
Admissions to our program are not meant to be difficult however we will be limiting the number of students to ensure a good student to teacher ratio.
In order to be considered for admission in Postural Bodyworks Institute all applicants must:
Admission and Enrollment Procedure
1. Complete application form
2. Obtain one (1), letters of reference
3. Include copy of high school diploma or GED
4. Enclose a $100.00 application fee
5. Provide a copy of drivers licenses
6. Schedule an interview with an administrative staff member
Make sure you have all of 1-5 done before you schedule your interview. During the interview you will be given a school catalog. The interviewer will go over certain points in the catalog with you and ask all pertinent questions. Be prepared.
As of right now day classes are available.
The class time would start at 8:30 am and end at 12:30 pm, Monday through Thursday.
Student clinics are held on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
The cost of the program is $5000.00 plus the cost of books and supplies.
*Books and Supplies will vary, some books can be purchased as used copies. Ask for details.
You have 2 options to help pay for your education from our school at the moment:
1. Pay the $5000.00 out right at the beginning of the start of class, you would still fall under our reimbursement policy if you were unable to finish via the terms of our agreement contract.
2. Pay monthly payment for up to 16 months. Price of payments will vary depending on how many months the tuition is spread out for. Our program is 10 and a half months long, you will not receive your Certificate of Completion or Transcript (needed for licensure) until the payments have been completed, take this into consideration when choosing this option.
If there are any questions or if you would like to hear and understand all the terms and agreements to the above options please call and we would be glad to help.
State of Alabama Approved Massage Therapy School
NCBTMB Approved School